Monday, December 9, 2013

Towel Warmer

The photo shows a Towel Warmer (a.k.a. Towel Dryer). I took this photo in the bathroom of my hostel room in Zagreb, Croatia. This device is absolutely fabulous. Have you seen this before? I've seen some photos of them before, but actually I saw the real one for the first time here in Zagreb, Croatia. If you see this for the first time, now you might think what do you use this for. It's simple. Hang your towel on the rails. With that, the rails keep your towels warm. So after taking a shower, or washing your face, you can use warm and dry towels. It's so cozy and is way more comfortable than any of the others, especially such freezing winter days. That's awesome, isn't it? Who innovated this? You are a genius. By the way, as a trial, I hanged my shirt and cardigan before I change my clothes in the morning. The Towel Warmer kept my clothes warm and cosy as well as towels. I don't know much about Towel Warmer, so I probably used the Towel Warmer the wrong way, but the point is I felt very happy to wear a warm shirt and a cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment