Saturday, December 13, 2014

Speaking of Cardiff...

I took this photo in front of a hotel in London, England, the United Kingdom. The hotel's balconies were decorated with so many small Union Jack, the entrance was decorated with cute flowers, and was located this close to Paddington Station. I want to stay at this hotel some day in the future. By the way, Cardiff is the name of the capital city of Wales, the UK. I've been to Cardiff, Wales and spent a night at a hotel in the outskirts of the heart of the city. There was nothing around the hotel and it was hard to get some food and drinks. An American couple who stayed across from my room realized it at the same time. We bought some pack of snacks from a hotel's vending machine and shared some snacks to survive the night. I can laugh about it now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment