Thursday, June 24, 2010

Absolutely beautiful country in the Himalayas

I've been to Bhutan to eat the spiciest food in the world. I was really excited getting there, and I went to a market to see their chili and any other vegetables. This market was in Thimphu which is the capital city of Bhutan. Bhutan is a country which is located in the Himalayas and Thimphu is located at over 2,500 meters high. I don't know much about agriculture, but because of the altitude Bhutanese chili is considered one of the spiciest chilies all over the world. I tried chilies salad sounded like izui or ezui in Dzongka. The salad was like a lot of hopped chilies and some cheese and salt. I really enjoyed it with beer. I flew in Bhutan from Nepal, so I saw the Himalayas from Drukair which is only airline able to fly into Bhutan.

No comments:

Post a Comment