Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A fantastic hotel in Yaowarat, Bangkok

I wanna show you one of my favorite Tom Yum soups. I usually stay at a kinda huge hotel in Chinatown (a.k.a. Yaowarat) in Bangkok, Thailand. The hotel has a nice restaurant on the 5th floor, and their Tom Yum is my best Tom Yum ever. It's enough spicy, and tasty, so it goes well with Thai rice and Singha beer. Sometimes I stay at any other different hotels in Bangkok, but I visit the hotel to have my lunch there. I can't forget the great taste, so the photo reminds me of Bangkok so much. The hotel also serves nice breakfast and the restaurant opens till 1 a.m. or so. The rooms are clean and cozy, beds and pillows are very comfortable. I think room making staff continually doing great jobs. I just wanna say thank them for having their nose to the grind stone to make tbe best Tom Yum and comfortable rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment