Saturday, June 26, 2010

Swayambhunath

I've spent 32 days in Nepal. I spent 19 nights in Pokhara, 2 nights in Chitwan, 1 night in Lumbini, and 9 nights in the capital, Kathmandu. All of places were really interesting and attractted me a lot. Kathmandu was not a huge capital I'd say a kind of tiny, but it had a lot of nice places to visit. I took a stroll around aimlessly and once visited Swayambhunath (a.k.a. Monkey temple). There were enough cabs and rickshaws, but Swayambhunath was not so very long walk from Thamel, and the roads were not so very complicated, so I decided to get there on foot. I'm no expert, but I think a lot of tourists choose taking a cab or something like that due to the weather or any other reasons, I must admit. I spent a long time in Swayambhunath to see a lot of things. It was a sunny and bright day, so I was able to enjoy the beautiful scenery from the top of the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment