Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Halloween decoration in Hollywood

The photo shows a Halloween decoration in front of a shop on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles California, the States. I took this picture on October 31st, 2010. It was my first time to celebrate Halloween abroad. A Caucasian guy who was working on the Hollywood Walk of Fame asked me to join a bus tour to see whole Los Angeles, but I already joyed another a bus tour a week ago, so I refused his offer unfortunately, but he said to me Happy Halloween. Yep, Happy Halloween to you too. My trip to America was so much fun. I think I only visited just a tiny places of such a huge country, but while I traveling, I met a lot of nice friendly people, enjoyed some humongous must see view and its stuff, and I also enjoyed hearty meals with cool American beer. It was absolutely fabulous. I wanna return some day and I wanna visit Florida as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment