Sunday, January 5, 2014

Neon lightning makes me excited

It's already been 17days in Las Vegas, NV, USA. I've been having a lot of fun here in Vegas, but I will have to leave tomorrow. My flight will depart from McCarran International Airport at 16:55 directly to Frankfurt, Germany. It will take about 11 hours or so. One of my Californian acquaintances has ever told me that when she has a vacation in Vegas, her stay won't be any longer than a couple of nights. She said if she has to stay in Vegas for several days, it will make her sick. She loves beaches, and I love neon lightning. Each to their own. I love beachs too, but when I'm in Vegas, I don't think about beaches. By the way, I took this photo in the Fremont street Experience in downtown Las Vegas at night. I might go there tonight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment