Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm in Nakhon Ratchasima safe and sound

I took a train from Bangkok, Thailand at 10:05 this morning and arrived in Nakhon Ratchasima (a.k.a. Korat) in North Eastern Thailand around 15:15. It took more than five hours to get here from the capital Bangkok, but I'm finally here safe and sound. This is my third time to stay in Nakhon Ratchasima and this time I chose a different type of accommodation in different area for the first time. The photo shows my pretty nice current room. The dark brown door is a bathroom, and the pinkish box next to the bed is a middle-sized fridge. There's also a flat TV, a huge wardrobe, a mirror covered toiletry shelf, and a side table. The room costs 400 THB per night and I will spend 20 nights in this accommodation. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment