Wednesday, January 8, 2014

One of the results; the world's happiest country

I took this photo in the city of Luxembourg (a.k.a. Luxembourg city), Luxembourg yesterday. One of my American acquaintances had ever told me that somehow he googled about the world's happiest country and found out that Luxembourgers enjoy the world's highest GDP or something. After I heard about it, I had been very curious to see Luxembourg with my own eyes. That was the reason I visited Luxembourg from Frankfurt, Germany as a one day excursion yesterday. By the way, I'm in kinda complicated schedule right now. From Las Vegas, the States I took a plane to Frankfurt, Germany and the following day I went on a day return trip to Luxembourg by train. Then I will fly in Milan, Italy via Vienna, Austria tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment