Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm gonna treasure every second in overseas

I took this picture somewhere in Prague, the Czech Republic. Why? It was interesting, because there was a dark narrow street in between a beautiful yellow-ish building and a pink-ish building, and the street had some lamps for passengers. Also, the most interesting part for me was the traffic light. I've never seen a traffic light which is situated a place like this. I know it's sort of a low-key photo, but for me this is one of the most interesting parts in foreign countries. I love travel abroad to see a lot of interesting things, and have a lot of great local cuisines. Every second is very important, and I don't want to waste any time. Enjoy walking, enjoy food, enjoy beer and enjoy having conversations with locals or other tourists. I'm gonna treasure every moment in a lot of countries that I've traveled to.

No comments:

Post a Comment