Friday, April 15, 2011

Nice hotel along the Chao Phraya River

This is my first photo in abroad using a digital camera. Before "Digital era", I've been to Hawaii, but I don't have any pictures for this blog. The photo shows my hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand. The hotel was located along the Chao Phraya River (Thai: แม่นำ้เจ้าพระยา). Some people described that the area is a little inconvenient, but I'd say the most beautiful location to stay. I've stayed in this hotel at least three times. The hotel was offering shuttle bus services between the nearest sky train station or their affiliated hotel which is located near famous Patpong street (or Phatphong street, Thai: ถนนพัฒน์พงศ์). I didn't take the shuttle bus so often, and I took a motorbike taxi or a tuk-tuk from the nearest station or somewhere else. It was more fun than convenient shuttle buses.

No comments:

Post a Comment