Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nile river cruise dinner with Bésame Mucho

I took this picture right before I got inside of this ship to take a Nile river cruise dinner in Cairo, Egypt. The cruise was so much fun. It was like a show styled dinner on the ship. Amazing Egyptian cultural shows with a buffet-styled dinner. It took about a couple of hours or so and the cost included hotel pick-up and drop off. During the dinner cruise, I didn't see the scenery so often. I was just attracted to singers, dancers and musicians. An attractive Egyptian singer sang Bésame Mucho very nicely. After the dinner cruise, Bésame Mucho became one of my favorite songs. Does Bésame Mucho means "Kiss me a lot"?

1 comment:

  1. I am very thankful to you. In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own Blog Dhow cruise dubai

    ReplyDelete