Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just in cace

I took this picture in Vienna, Austria. There were so many beautiful buildings look like this. I don't know what the name of this building, but I released the shutter button anyway. My hotel in Vienna was kinda gorgeous one, but it was a little far away from the heart of the city. The design of the hotel was very unique and some part of there looked like a gigantic Pyramid, I couldn't see the whole thing, though. The hotel was far away, but there was a huge shopping mall next to the hotel and it included a lot of places to eat and drink, so it wasn't inconvenient than I expected. I bought Turkish kebab two nights in a row at a stall like place in the shopping mall and the Kebab was so yummy. A staff member didn't speak English, so I used a language translator to talk to. I bought the translator in Thailand for just in case. It had 24 languages and all combinations between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment