Thursday, June 26, 2014

Can be in the middle of everything

The photo shows my hotel room in Frankfurt, Germany. It was a very clean and comfortable hotel which is situated really close to Frankfurt Main Hauptbahnhof railway station. Right after my arrival, I realized that how convenient the location was. I could be in the middle of everything. The famous Romer square and its surroundings are 15 to 20 minutes away on foot. The room was very comfortable. The heating was just right. WiFi worked very well and was free of charge. Also, I had a very welcoming check in experience at the moment of my arrival, and after that right till the end of my stay I always felt very happy to be there. Breakfast cost 6 EUR per night, and was worth having. I enjoyed a wide variety of ham, cheese, German bread, yogurt, cookies, chocolates, drink, and then some. Overall, I had such a great experience at this cosy hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment