Saturday, June 28, 2014

Have fun in picturesque wonderful Zagreb

I took this photo in front of my hostel room in Zagreb, Croatia. Every staff member of this hostel was considerate and I especially enjoyed to see a waitress at their fabulous traditional restaurant Sarm. She was really hardworking and was bubbly, radiant all the time. She made my stay at the hostel, I must admit. Since the hostel was named Party Hostel, hectic amazeballs parties were going on at the restaurant off and on. Even so, I could join into the restaurant any time I wanted; breakfast, lunch, afternoon break, and dinner. I was able to enjoy music, laughter, singing, dancing, fun conversations, drink, and then some. Truth be told, I had a blast each one of them. Rub elbowed with the Croatians. Not to mention I enjoyed a wide variety of food at the restaurant. Every food tasted like heaven. The chef had a talent, I think. Don't forget to try Cevapcici when you're in Croatia. I miss the taste even now. I really love it. The location of the hostel was about 40-minute walk away from the heart of the city and its must-sees, say St. Mark's Church. So, if you want to get to the city center on foot, it would be a bit of a trek, but there's a tram station a minute away from the hostel which means you can choose the convenient option as well. Not only that, but there's a shortcut which was not hit off on a complimentary map, but Mr. Google gave me the fine direction. Oh, yes. WiFi worked and was free of charge. I miss my room #4 even now. Thank you Croatia.

No comments:

Post a Comment