Sunday, July 6, 2014

A convenient hotel close to London Paddington Station

The photo shows my hotel in London, England, the UK. The location of the hotel was really nice. It was a few minutes walk from Paddington station and was very easy to find it for the first-timers. I guess no one gets lost on arrival. Also, it was easy to get to Baker Street on foot. Passengers who will leave from or fly in London Luton airport and who would love to take a bus to or from the airport, the bus stop was a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Not only that, but there were so many nice enjoyable pubs and eateries near the hotel. I was overjoyed to have many kinds of delicious foods and good beer as I would like. Hotel staff were excellent, and my room was always squeaky clean. Towels were fresh, plus I loved the smells of their shampoo and soap. If I have to say something I disliked about the hotel, I couldn't check the weather from my room where was on the first basement. Other than that, it was very nice to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment