Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Make a hostel reservation

The photo shows a colorful john of a hostel in Zagreb, Croatia. It was my first visit to Zagreb, Croatia and I didn't know anything about the lay of the land, public transportation, hotels, restaurants and so on. Firstly, I booked a hostel room near Zagreb main station through the Internet, but later on I read some bad reviews about the hostel. The length of my stay was for a couple of weeks long, so I thought I needed a plan B. Then, I changed my reservation. The fairly new hostel that I stayed for a couple of weeks was a little far away from Zagreb main station, but my room was warm and comfortable and staff was very nice and heartwarming. Their traditional restaurant next to the reception was absolutely fabulous. Also, I loved the pinkish bathroom and its john. This photo reminds me of the little cute hostel in the Croatian capital Zagreb.

No comments:

Post a Comment