Tuesday, July 8, 2014

A rooftop river view restaurant in Chinatown, Bangkok

I took this photo at my guesthouse's rooftop restaurant in Chinatown, Bangkok, Thailand. It was the 28th time I have visited Thailand. I've stayed in a few accommodations in Chinatown, Bangkok in the past, but totally didn't know about this guesthouse for such a long time. I should have known this place for ages. My room was spacious, windows were huge, pillows were comfortable, cleaning staff members were working carefully, receptionists were helpful, on top of that, they provide the gorgeous river view at their rooftop restaurant from morning till night. My room was on the side of the city view, so when I went to the river view restaurant for the first time without any expectations, you know it was just eye-opening and was breathtaking. Compare to a lot of yummy food stalls on the street level nearby this accommodation, having meals at this restaurant cost an arm and a leg, but I thought it was worth paying. The view was that great. A picture's worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment