Friday, July 11, 2014

services of a serviced apartment

I took this photo in my room of a serviced apartment in Nakhon Ratchasima (a.k.a. Korat), Thailand. They provide fresh towels, bar soaps, shampoo packages, loo rolls for daily use. Sometimes they fold fresh towels like the photo shows. My room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Plus, there's a middle-sized fridge in the room and they provide a couple of bottles of water daily. I kept my winter stuff in a closet and enjoyed a spacious room. The location was very convenient. A hypermarket Tesco Lotus was located across from the Ponlaan Gate and was a five-minute walk from the serviced apartment. The Statue of Thao Suranari was a 30-minute walk from the serviced apartment, the biggest shopping centre the Mall and EGV cinema was about an hour walk, a supermarket Big C was a 45-minute walk or so. The nearest motorbike taxi stand was right under the Ponlaan Gate. Not only that, but there were so many places to eat and drink nearby the apartment. One of the very nice cafe and Thai food places which I found was just a ten-minute walk from the serviced apartment. Wat Boon Night Bazaar was about a seven-minute walk. I went to the Bazaar 19 nights in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment