Sunday, July 13, 2014

Stay in a hotel on hectic Soi Buakhao, Pattaya

I took this photo in my hotel room in Pattaya, Thailand. One of the good points of this hotel was receptionists, They were by far the best. This is a popular hotel in the middle of nightlife, so receptionists seemed much busier than I expected, but they were doing their each task correctly with smiles. When I returned to the hotel, they always gave me my room key before I asked; they remembered my room number. This kind of service happens in some smaller accommodations sometimes, but this hotel was not that small and not slow at all, rather busy. I was kinda impressed with their hospitality and professionalism. Also, I enjoyed to have a wide variety of Thai cuisine at their lovely restaurant across from the reception. The chef had a talent, I think. My favorite Jungle Curry and the other Thai specialities tasted just right and were served by smile full of radiant Thai girls. My room was spacious like the photo shows and was very comfortable. The bed was huge, the tiled-flooring was squeaky-clean, the fan on the ceiling was fantastic, and the fridge came in very handy all the time. Oh, before I forget, ultra fast WiFi was the best comp ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment