Thursday, November 20, 2014

Everyone says the same thing

I took this photo in Frankfurt, Germany. It was shortly before sunset. A while ago, someone asked me that 'Isn't it a little too early to visit Christmas Markets before night?'. Just my two cents, but it is never too early to visit Christmas Markets. You can enjoy hectic, lovely, fun markets all day long and everyday during your stay. Not to mention I did. Shortly after I took this photo, I went to visit Eiserner Steg (a.k.a. Padlock Bridge) to take photos of sunset view of beautiful Frankfurt. The bridge is across from Romer Square. The view from the bridge was amazing. On the bridge, I met a lot of people from all over the world and everyone said the same thing. Everyone said 'This is beautiful', as you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment