Thursday, November 13, 2014

Spicy Tomato Salad

I took this photo at one of my favorite restaurants on the beach road of Tel Aviv, Israel. It was around noon and it was my first visit to the restaurant. When I went into the restaurant, a chef came to my table and asked what I was in the mood for and helped me to choose my lunch. I ordered a pint of German beer, a salad with a main dish. I chose Spicy Tomato Salad from the menu. The chef said 'The spicy tomato salad is a little spicy, but not so much. If you like spicy food, it's not spicy enough. I can make it more spicy. Do you want it?' What my answer was? I said 'Yep, that sounds good.' The photo shows the result. It was a very nice tomato salad with a lot of garlic and spices. The chef has a talent, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment