Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sounds like Northern Europe

I took this photo in Malmö, Sweden. It's a very lovely and the third largest city in Sweden. Recently, my acquaintance and me talked about Scandinavian countries and some fabulous hotels that we've hared about them, but haven't stayed yet. She talked about a hotel in Finland. She didn't remember the actual name of the hotel, but said 'igloo hotel' or something and we googled it. The hotel rooms looked like igloos. She said her friend paid so much money to stay in a igloo-styled glass room to see the Northern lights from his bed, but he couldn't see it. What a shame. I talked about Ice Hotel in Sweden. I've heard about the hotel from my Canadian acquaintance. According to him, every facilities of the hotel is made with ice and hotel guests sleep on an ice bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment