Monday, November 3, 2014

Goulash Soup melted my chilled bone

I took this photo at a very nice Deep-pan pizza place in Copenhagen, Denmark. That day, I went to visit Malmö, Sweden as a half-day excursion from Copenhagen, Denmark. Malmö, Sweden is about half an hour train ride from Copenhagen, denmark with none of passport control. When I got out of the return train at Copenhagen Central Station, it was time for late lunch, and I was chilled to the bone. In layman's term, I was starving and and I was freezing. I wanted to find a place for lunch right in front of or next to the station. I was in the mood for something hot and a big portion. Yep, there it was; a Chicago-style Deep-pan Pizza place. First things first, I ordered Goulash Soup (Danish: Gullash Suppe) to warm me up, then after that, I had a huge thick deep-pan pizza. It was very, very nice lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment