Thursday, November 6, 2014

What are the differences between plane and train?

I took this photo in Luxembourg city, Luxembourg. I saw a plane kinda low in the sky when I was walking somewhere a ten-minute walk from Luxembourg railway station. I arrived in Luxembourg by trains from Frankfurt, Germany, but I could travel to Luxembourg by air if i wanted. Speaking of traveling by air or by train, I've traveled between Thailand and Laos by air and by train. With that, I personally leaned a huge difference between plane and train. One of the biggest differences are time and money, of course, but I found out that some other passengers talked to me on a long-distance train. It's not often gonna happen on a plane I think. It always a passenger who sat next to me was the only passenger who I've talked on a plane or like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment