Thursday, January 29, 2015

A sneak preview of a mansion of someone famous

I took this photo in Beverly Hills, California, the United States of America. Back then, I flew into LAX around 10 p.m., so plans on my first day in Los Angeles were almost nothing, you can imagine. However, my hotel's receptionist showed me an interesting brochure of city tours. Then, I decided to join a tour named LA city tour - Movie star homes and beaches - on the second day of my arrival. I took this photo during the tour. In Beverly Hills, I could catch sneak previews of gorgeous mansions of celebrities through the bus windows. The problem is there were so many mansions of celebrities in Beverly Hills, and I can't remember who lives there. I should have jotted it down on hindsight.

No comments:

Post a Comment