Friday, January 30, 2015

The clock tower of Lucerne Town Hall

The photo shows the beautiful clock tower of Lucerne Town Hall in Lucerne, Switzerland. I saw lots and lots of clocks and watches in Lucerne (of course, I was in Switzerland!), but this one was my favorite. I visited Lucerne in a tour organized by a New Zealander travel agency Contiki. Our hotel was on the top of Mount Pilatus. To stay at the hotel, we needed to commute by gondolas. With that, we had to put some belongings in a normal-sized bag and left big suitcases in a coach. We couldn't get back to the coach for a couple of nights. Unfortunately, one of my fellow tour mates forgot to take a battery charger of a camera and had lost a lot of opportunities to take photos in Lucerne. That's too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment