Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jungle Curry: แกงป่าหมู

The photo shows แกงป่าหมู (Pronunciation: Kaeng pa moo). แกงป่า is often translated as Jungle Curry in English term, and it's served with your choice of meat. In this case, I chose pork, so the name of this food is แกงป่าหมู. I must add that หมู means pork in English. I personally believe that แกงป่า is the most spicy curry in the world. One of my English acquaintances told me that Vindaloo curry from Goa, India was the spiciest curry that he has ever eaten, so I tried to eat Vindaloo in London, England and Frankfurt, Germany, but they weren't spicy enough for me. Just my two cents, but แกงป่า (Jungle Curry) is by far the spiciest. I've been using a cropped image from this photo too long, so I'm gonna change it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment