Sunday, January 25, 2015

An anecdote about Heroes' Square

I took this photo at Heroes' Square (Hungarian: Hősök Tere) in Budapest, Hungary. One of my Hungarian acquaintances told me nice stories and anecdotes about Heroe's Square before my trip. Long time ago, ancient people who were originally from Yellow Mountains hit the road to Europe. They were rinding horses and were killing a lot of people and arrived in Central Europe. Some of them went to North, and some of them stayed there. At the beginning of the arrival, they were seven small tribes, but one day they decided to unite. They cut their wrist a little bit, and dropped their blood into a Grail of wine and drank it one after another. According to my acquaintance, it was the very first story of Hungary. I love all his stories and anecdotes about Hungary.

No comments:

Post a Comment