Sunday, January 11, 2015

Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya

I'm in Pttaya, Thailand right now and took this photo in front of Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya. It's located on Pattaya Beach Road, in between Soi 1 and Soi 2. I love the short-pants that the bear is wearing. It looks very Thai. I have one, too. Lots and lots of tourists that I see in Pattaya are wearing clothes that they definitely bought in Thailand. Female tourists are wearing summer dress-ish cozy clothes, and male tourists are wearing a tank top and short-pants, or a T-shirt and short-pants. Not to mention a lot of Caucasian guys are half-naked, though. Thailand is known as a land of smiles and I've coined an another phrase here. Thailand is a land of funny shirts and short-pants. Obviously, I love to buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment