Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Can I have a pint of Guinness, please?

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand on vacation and I have about 57 hours left in this hectic amaze-balls city this time. On the 15th at 6 p.m., I'm gonna catch a cab to Suvarnabhumi Internationl Airport and after that take a red-eye flight near the midnight. I wanna make the most of my time until then. By the way, on my last Sunday night, I went to visit the most famous (and is often said the best) British pub in Central Pattaya to have their Traditional Sunday Roast. The pub is named the Pig and Whistle. It's located on Pattaya Soi 7 right around the corner from Night Out Alley. If you come up from the Beach Road it's on the right. You can't miss it. A pint of Guinness draught costs 190 THB, Sunday Roast costs 195 THB. Your choice of beef or pork, mashed or roasted potatoes are served with homemade Yorkshire pudding, boiled veggies, peas, mouth-watering brown gravy, and some apple sauce. I'm sorry if I made you hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment