Monday, February 16, 2015

A hotel on Pattaya Soi 8

The photo shows my hotel's Christmas decoration in Pattaya, Thailand. I stayed in Pattaya, Thailand from 17 Dec 2014 to 15 Jan 2015. Before that, I looked for a hotel where I could stay for a month. I wanted to choose a hotel located on Pattaya Soi 7 to 9 or Soi Buakhao, plus costs less than 1000 THB / per night includes Free Wi-Fi. Luckily, I found one through Booking.com. The hotel was the right accommodation for me with extremely warm-hearted friendly staff. It's located on Pattaya Soi 8 where the perfect location that I could be in the middle of everything. There were hundreds of eateries and pubs around the hotel. Pattaya beach was just a few minute walk, Central Festival Pattaya Beach (a major shopping complex) was just around the corner from the hotel, also there were a lot of convenience stores nearby. The 1st floor of this hotel was a pub, next doors were a Go Go and a Spa. Wi-Fi worked pretty well in the morning, so-so at night. Stairs and corridors were always squeaky clean, also my room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment