Sunday, February 15, 2015

Yes, I hope so.

I took this photo on Platform 1 of Oxford Railway Station in England, the UK. I was waiting for a train to London Paddington Railway Station. It takes about an hour by First Great Western Trains. First Great Western is one of the UK's train operating service company. My train departed from Oxford at 15:31 and arrived in London Paddington at 16:27. A train around that time seemed like for a tourist's train. I mean there were a lot of tourists around me who wanted to go back to London before dusk. Anyway, a train arrived and I got in to the train. I scored a vacant seat on a car and waited the doors close. Then, a Caucasian woman got in the train and asked someone 'Is this the right train for Paddington?' One of the Caucasian guys on the train replied 'Yes, I hope so.' It made me laugh a little bit. Almost all people on the train were tourists, many of them seemed like unsure about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment