Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Don't be so quick to give up

The photo shows Portuguese Grilled Sardines. It was my last night in Lisbon, Portugal. I chose a restaurant that I've had a nice lunch a few days ago. First of all, I ordered a bottle of Super Bock Stout and started to look at the menu. I've heard that Portuguese Grilled Sardines is a must-eat item, so I chose it as the last meal in Portugal. A wait staff brought me a bottle of Piri piri sauce together and said the sauce would bring out the flavor of Portuguese food very well. I used the sauce of course, and I became a big fan of it. It was already late at night, and it was a little too late to go shopping. But, I couldn't give up the idea of buying a bottle of Piri piri sauce. In the following morning, I bought a souvenir bottle of Piri piri sauce at a duty free shop of the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment