Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bhutanese truck

The photo shows one of the typical Bhutanese trucks. I took this photo somewhere in between the Bhutanese capital Thimphu and Dochula. There were this kind of colorful trucks in Bhutan, but no so many. I mean when I visited Bhutan in 2003, there were so many cows on the streets much more than the amount of cars and trucks. I thought a speciality of Bhutanese trucks were the vivid illustration of eyes above the headlights. I don't know why, but they looked pretty. I flew in Bhutan from Kathmandu, Nepal. Compare to Nepali capital Kathmandu, Bhutanese capital Thimphu was much more quiet. The streets in Kathmandu were a lot of cars taxis, and cows. Also, almost all drivers tended to beep the horn beyond necessity. Speaking of Nepal, taxis are distinguishable from license plate in nepal. Nepali taxis have black license plate and white license number.

No comments:

Post a Comment