Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fraumünster church in Zurich, Switzerland

I took this photo in Zurich, Switzerland. The photo shows the Fraumünster church and its clock tower. The clock tower stood out against the sky and looked so beautiful. Speaking of clock towers, when I was traveling around Sri Lanka, my driver showed me lots and lots of clock towers in almost every cities I've visited such as Negombo, Colombo, Chilaw, Gampaha, Mount Lavinia, Keggalle, Kandy, Dambulla, Habarana, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Inawaluwa, Sigiriya, Nuwara Eliya, Kosgoda, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Koggala, Munneswaram, Dalawela, Thalpe, Habaraduwa, Kalutara, and so on. For the rest, my driver continued to show me clock towers in each cities. I don't remember the city names somewhere I didn't see a clock tower, but whatever. Clock towers in Sri Lanka looked different by city and looked so nice. That being the case, I should have taken photos from the beginning and should have made a list or something. Hindsight. When I realized that, it was too late to turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment