Sunday, June 3, 2012

Feel like a kid in a candy store

I took this photo in Lucerne, Switzerland. A very pretty entrance of a Swiss souvenir shop. The red entrance gate was decorated in the colors of Swiss flag and its white cross. Beside the automatic door, there was a large sticker of the Matterhorn and it made the entrance looked very Swiss. A very eye-catching entrance. Fabulous. Of course I went into the shop and I felt like a kid in a candy store. Swiss souvenirs were relatively expensive for me, but I wanted to buy lots and lots of Swiss products as much as possible. They were so nice.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.ป้าย ตัวอักษร

    ReplyDelete