Sunday, June 3, 2012

TG949 MAD - BKK; Oct 2010

The photo shows an in-flight cuisine of Thai Airways International flight TG949 Madrid, Spain to Bangkok, Thailand (MAD - BKK). It was about a 12 hour-flight and I was supposed to flew in Bangkok at 06:05 in the next morning, but something happened after I enjoyed this nice Ham and Cheese Sandwich. The time around take off, I wanted to some shut-eye, so at that moment I didn't know what exactly happened, but I heard the in-flight announcement something about technical hitch, then they forced all passengers to return to Barajas airport. I was totally happy because I was able to stay in my favorite Madrid for extra 12 hours. I enjoyed world's most tasty Iberian Ham again during the opportunity that presented itself. Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment