Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Double-edged sword

I took this photo in Nice, France. An eye-catching sign of a Mediterranean wine bar. Cool. By the way, the night before I took this photo I spent some exiting time in Monaco, so in that morning I felt a little sluggish, but I had only 24 hours left in Nice, so after the brekkie, I started to bum around in Nice. The French-style brekkie was a little too simple for me, so every eateries on the streets looked so yummy at that moment. When I walked around Nice, a tourist came to me and asked if I knew where a cyber cafe was. I didn't know much about the lay of the land, so I had no idea, though. On the following day, I was headed to Pisa, Italy. Why am I so in a hurry? I was joining a bus tour and the coach took me around Europe on schedule. To be honest, it was very convenient, but I felt short on time. In my thought, a bus tour is something of a double-edged sword. There are pros and cons to both. Just my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment