Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tech-savvy

The photo shows ICE which is an outstanding innovation of Germany. ICE is stands for Inter City Express and is known as German bullet train. A super high speed train runs in Germany and runs to surrounding countries of Germany. I took this photo in Munich, Germany. As the sign board shows the train was going to depart at 12:56. I was planning to move to Frankfurt using this ICE. The train arrived to Frankfurt at 15:59. It was about three-hour train ride with a great German scenery from the train windows. Inside of ICE was extraordinary. Comfortable seats, comprehensible destination screens, and sort of a gorgeous loo. Everything was so nice and I was really impressed by German high technology. While I was traveling by ICE, I definitely understood that Germany is a tech-savvy country. By far the best. I just could believe my own two eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment