Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sri Lankan rice packet

The photo shows my another photo of Sri Lankan rice packet. You can find this kind of rice packets at a lot of places in Sri Lanka. I bought this tasty rice packet in Chilaw, Sri Lanka for lunch. It was wrapped in plastic wrap and Sinhalese news paper. Inside of the wrap, it had full of rice with a few kind of curry tasted vegetable like the photo shows. Also, I bought a pack of Chicken curry; you can see it upper side of the photo. I mixed all of them with my fingers and had them at my hotel's balcony. In the balcony, a couple of chairs and a couple of tables were available, so I thought it was a nice place for Sri Lankan lunch. Oh, before I forget, the hotel faced the Indian Ocean, and Chilaw is a cosy relaxing town on the West coast of  Sri Lanka, so I had a great time with nice Sri Lankan rice and curry and famous monsoon breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment