Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's about another unforgettable brekkie

I took this photo in Wangdue Podrang, Bhutan. The town is located in central Bhutan and has nice breezes. I don't know why, but I guess the town has been topographically-affected and has the such nice breezes. I still miss the tasty breakfast at my hotel in Wangdue. In that morning, main dish was Bhutanese fried rice with veggie omelette. The fried rice was totally nice and was piled high on a big plate. I really loved it. I love rice. Come to think of it, the staple food of the Bhutanese is Bhutanese red rice. Red rice is not exactly red like the color of Danish flag or Swiss flag. I'd say the color of Bhutanese red rice is kind of like brownish pink, and the texture of Bhutanese red rice is a sort of sticky like Japonica rice. It went well with all tasty Bhutanese cuisine which I had in the Kingdom of Bhutan.

No comments:

Post a Comment