Monday, April 30, 2012

Mark my words

The photo shows my another photo of Patale Chhango (a.k.a. Davi's Falls or Davis Falls) in Pokhara, Nepal. Patale Chhango is a interesting place where you can see this much dynamic waterfall. The water is coming from Phewa Lake and the water pressure here is often quite strong and often makes huge noise. If you wanna go there, just watch your step. We can't control the forces of nature, so mark my words. Anyway, Patale Chhango is located in the outskirts of Pokhara town. I mean Patale Chhango is a little far away from the areas of common tourists accommodations. However, I'd say half the fun is getting there. Patale Chhango is not the be-all and end-all. The point is you'll be able to enjoy the great scenery of Pokhara, Nepal on the way to Patale Chhango. There's nature. That's it exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment