Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Unawatuna, Sri Lanka to Galle on foot

I'm in Unawatuna, Sri Lanka right now, and today I visited Galle as a half-day excursion from here to exchange my money. Galle is a neighbouring city of Unawatuna and is 5km away from here. There's a branch of Sanasa Bank at Amarasingharamaya temple on Yaddehimulla Road here in Unawatuna, but the only bank in the village accepts only Dollars, Euros, and Pounds as exchangeable currencies, so I had to go to Galle just for a bank. I needed Sri Lankan rupees to pay for an Airport Drop by tuk-tuk next Sunday. By the way, I took this photo on the way to Galle. Now, there is an expressway like the sign shows. That's amazing, but I will take a tuk-tuk, so I will drive onto A02 Road just has been the same old same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment