Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Viewing my favourite city from above

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now and the photo shows this fabulous city from above. This is one of my favourite cities in the world. I wanna live here, one day. Anyway, this morning, while I was having breakfast at my hotel's restaurant as usual suddenly realised that I haven't been to Pattaya Viewpoint since I flew in Thailand on the 10th March. Of course, I've been there several times, so I mean "during this time of my trip". Right after breakfast, I changed my clothes and took a motorbike taxi to get to Big Buddha Hill (a.k.a. Wat Phra Yai, Thai: วัดพระใหญ่ พัทยา) and Pattaya Viewpoint (Thai: จุดชมวิวพัทยา เขาพระตำหนัก). These places are in the Southern part of Pattaya, so I visited both of them. Note: When you visit temples in Thailand, wearing skimpy tank tops or short pants are not allowed. You'd better check your clothes carefully before you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment