Monday, March 31, 2014

Buddha Mountain: Khao Chi Chan: เขาชีจรรย์

Now I'm ready to share a story of my "last day" in Pattaya, Thailand what I did or kind of thing. Like I wrote yesterday, I will definitely come back to Pattaya, Thailand, but I will have to take the plane home from Bangkok several hours later. Yesterday; 30th March was an Election Day for Senators here in Thailand, so I needed to make plans that I could make the most of every minute without any alcohol drinks; due to alcohol ban for the Election Day. After breakfast, a light bulb went off in my head. I decided to hire a motorbike taxi to go on a half day excursion to spiritual Buddha Mountain (a.k.a. Khao Chi Chan, Thai: เขาชีจรรย์), scenic Silver Lake Vineyard (Thai: ซิลเวอร์เลค วินยาร์ด), and eye-opening Anek Kuson Sala (Viharnra Sien, Thai: อเนกกุศลศาลา (วิหารเซียน)). These places are in the outskirts of Pattaya, but are within motorcycling distance in a way. The photo shows Buddha Mountain where the place you can respect the world's biggest carved Buddha image on the cliff exactly like the photo shows. The Buddha image is more than a hundred meters high, 70 meters wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment