Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bring one's own shampoo

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now and the photo shows my all-time favourite shampoo which I usually buy here in Thailand. The colour of shampoo liquid is blackish and the smell is like a oriental flower. It sounds nice, doesn't it? I love it, but unfortunately I've never found this shampoo outside of Thailand. My current hotel doesn't provide shampoo for daily use, that is why I need this, but I'm happy anyway. My hotel is in the middle of nightlife, and provides bar soap, loo rolls, and bottles of water for daily needs. Plus, cleaning staff makes up my room everyday. The room facilities are a fan on the ceiling, an AC, a TV, a fridge, a big closet, a desk, three tables, three chairs ensuite bathroom with hot shower facilities. Not only that, but the balcony provides a clothes horse and a comfortable plastic chair. My room costs 680THB per night with ultrafast WiFi as a comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment