Sunday, March 30, 2014

At the end of a long journey

The Photo shows Thai Airways office in Pattaya, Thailand. The office is located at the Northern tip of the seaside boardwalk. During my 161-day trip which started on the 22nd October 2013, I've been taking 15 flights so far. Tomorrow morning, I will take a Thai Airways International flight from Bangkok, Thailand and it'll be my final flight of this long vacation. I will take a cab from my current hotel in Pattaya to Suvarnabhumi Airport at 02:00 am. I'm sure I will come back to Pattaya again, but technically, today is my last day here in Pattaya of this time. It's an Election Day, so I need to think about things I can enjoy without alcohol drinks. A dry period will be over at 24:00. Until then, drinking alcohol is banned under the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment