Thursday, March 13, 2014

Recharge one's batteries

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now and the photo shows my hotel's swimming pool. Generally, when I stay in Pattaya, Thailand I choose a hotel on Pattaya Beach Road Soi 9, but for this time I couldn't book a hotel room at the same hotel 21 nights in a row, so I chose a hotel on Soi Buakhao instead. My current hotel is located this close to the intersection of Soi Buakhao and Soi Diana (a.k.a. Pattaya Sai Song Soi 13), plus Soi LK Metro which means you can be in the middle of night life. Hopefully, daytime could be more fun, but the city itself fully wake up after 17:30 or a bit later. Also, people who stay here in Pattaya tend to overdo the night life, so during the day they tend to veg out on a lounge chair on the beach or a poolside to recharge their batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment