Sunday, March 23, 2014

There's been a lot of things going on lately

I'm in Pattaya, Thailand right now and Pattaya Music Festival 2014 is taking place here in Pattaya from March 21st to 23rd. Since it is the largest music festival in Thailand, there are thousands of temporally food stalls and street shops along Beach Road from North to South in three straight lines. Also, a so-called dry period has started last night due to early voting for the Senate elections on March 30th. The photo shows North Pattaya Beach: shallow sea area. Seeing around here reminds me of Salar de Uyuni. Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt pan in Bolivia. I've never been, but one of my English acquaintances had showed me some amazing pictures on the web. Going there is at the top of my bucket list since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment